The great news is Bodywise has now reopened. I had been eagerly awaiting the day I could welcome clients back and worked hard during the closure due to COVID-19 to implement the most rigorous safety & hygiene standards.
I have carried out a full COVID – 19 risk assessment and considered every step of your treatment to ensure the highest safety and hygiene standards are met and are in line with all government guidelines for close contact services.
Here is a summary of the new measures.
- Appointments will be staggered so that my clinic room can be fully cleaned and ventilated between each appointment
- The full cleaning procedure includes disinfecting table, bolster, face cradle, door handles, stool, light switch, floor and every other touch point
- Fresh linens, table and face coverings (washed at high temperatures & stored separately from clinic room) will be provided for every client
- I will wear the full PPE requirement which at this time includes a visor AND face mask
- Daily monitoring of my temperature
Before your appointment
- Initial client consultations will be carried out by phone or zoom prior to the treatment to cut down on face to face time
- You will be emailed a quick and easy online Covid – 19 screening questionnaire that needs to be filled in before each treatment
- I will meet you at the clinic door and provide hand sanitizer
- Your shoes and personal belongings will be placed in a fully sanitized and seal-able box
- As of 1st August – you will need to wear a face mask for treatment (except when lying face down on the massage table)
I will ensure that this policy is continually being reviewed and updated in line with the ever changing government guidelines. I’m also committed to ensuring your treatment is still 100% relaxing, enjoyable and most importantly effective as ever and look forward to seeing you soon.